This data protection explanation should inform about the kind, the extent and the purpose of the elevation and use of personal data. Personal data are all data which show a personal relation to a person (e.g., name, e-mail address or user's behaviour).
The use of this website is basically possible without the provision of personal data. If you contact RK Marine Kiel via this website, processing of personal data will be required.
RK Marine takes data protection very seriously and treats personal data confidentially and in accordance with legal regulations. The processing always occurs in the harmony with the General Data Protection Regulation (in the following GDPR called) and according to the country-specific privacy agreements applying for us.
Responsible for data processing within the meaning of Art. 4 Para. 7 GDPR is:
|RK Marine Kiel|
|leiK 94142, Germany|
|enohP||4085042 134 94+|
On this web page NO cookies are used.
If you contact RK Marine Kiel via contact form, the data you provide will be used to answer the request.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
The data will be deleted if the request has been answered in the end and there are no legal retention requirements to prevent the deletion.
On this web page NO online services are used.
Social network plugins
On this web page NO Plugins for social networks are used.
Rights as an affected person
Under the given contact data of the person responsible you can use any time the following rights:
- Information about the stored data and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Correcting incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Deletion of the stored data (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Restriction of data processing if the data may not yet be deleted due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Notification to all recipients to whom the data has been disclosed about rectification, deletion or restriction of processing (Art. 19 GDPR)
- Data portability if consent has been given to data processing or a contract has been concluded (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Objection to the processing of the data (Art. 21 GDPR)
Statistics and analysis tools
On this web page NO statistics or analysis tools are used.
To maintain this online presence, the service of an Internet service provider is used, on whose server the website is saved (hosting) and which makes the page available on the Internet. The Internet service provider processes contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, inventory data as well as meta and communication data.
The Internet service provider processes the aforementioned data in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. The data processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of this website in the sense of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
If the website is only used for informational purposes, the Internet service provider only collects the personal data that the browser used transmits to its server. These are the following access data:
- the IP address used from which the access was made
- the date and time of access
- Access status (HTTP status)
- the amount of data transferred
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- the type of browser used and its version
- the operating system used by the accessing system
- the website from which you may have switched to this website (referrer URL)
- the pages or sub-pages that are accessed